+44 (0) 1223 200 678 [email protected]

We are pleased to announce that, subject to minimum requirements, your clients can now insure their Contents and Collections on a standalone basis.  This will be of benefit to clients who live in luxurious flats and apartments but are not responsible for the Building insurance.

Our product is designed to cater for the Mid to High Net Worth clientele, offering policy cover and claims concierge service that compliments the needs of their busy lifestyle.

We strongly believe that we offer some of the best insurance protection available for the UK home insurance market, this product offers unique and comprehensive coverage for prosperous clients.

The risk appetite includes the following:

  • Minimum Building Sum Insured £500,000
  • Minimum Contents Sum Insured £100,000
  • Minimum Premium £1,000 including Insurance Premium Tax, Home Emergency and Family Legal Expenses
  • Minimum Policy Excess £250/£500 Contents Only
  • Minimum Subsidence, Heave and Landslip Excess £1,000
  • Contents Only – All owner occupied and rented flats, rented houses
  • Mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey
  • Portfolio cases including holiday homes and buy to let – providing the main residence is insured
  • No Thatch
  • No more than two claims with costs in excess of £10,000 in the last 5 years

Click here for more information