Travel is firmly back on the cards, it’s important that your clients have the right insurance cover in place at the time of booking and when travelling. Whilst we all welcome the opportunity to travel, we still need to be cautious and with the travel industry slowly starting to recover we need to ensure that our clients have the correct travel insurance in place with adequate cover for exceptional circumstance and in this day and age, COVID cover is a must. We have listened to our brokers and have introduced the following optional extensions for the Markham Travel Insurance policy. We urge you to introduce these to your clients when obtaining a travel quotation. These optional extensions include:
|Covering the Kennel or Cattery Fees if your trip is cancelled or delayed.|
|Covering the ceremonial attire, rings, gifts when marrying abroad|
|Some sub limits apply for Roof, Windscreen and Tyres|
|Extending cover for missed port, cabin confinement, unused excursion, increased personal passion and evening wear.|
|Covering travel against FCDO advice in Europe and cancellation if contacted by UK test and trace.|
For more information regarding these optional extensions, please contact the Markham team.
Click here to find out more about the specialist COVID extension to the Markham Policy, including details of the following benefits:
- Cancellation Cover
- Curtailment Cover
- Emergency Medical Expenses in relation to a COVID diagnosis
Key Features of the policy also include (but are not limited to):
- Independent travel for all insured persons including children, no minimum age.
- Clerical Business trips covered as standard
- Motorcycling holidays covered as standard – cover your client to ride Route 66 on a Harley
- Trekking to any height, base camp Everest, Kilimanjaro or even Machu Picchu
- Winter sports covered as standard with no limit on number of trips in a year.
- Covid-19 cover if contracted prior to travel or whilst on holiday